Saturday, April 19, 2008

DEAD........AND STILL BREATHING

Why does it have to hurt inside?
why do i have to cry each night?
i think i have to walk on by..
because i'm starting to loose my sight...

what is it that changed ur mind?
who is it that keeps u blind?
why did you change so fast?
did u really have to leave me behind?

i start to think about all we had
and how it turned this way..
i guess i'll have to leave ur side,
and turn my face away...

although my soul will die..
although my heart will cry..
i've got nothing else to do,
i am hurt deep inside....

but although i'll leave ur side,
you'll always be on my mind..
my heart and soul will ache for you,
every day and every night...

ur a my never ending love ,
the love that keeps me alive...
but it hurts inside.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The one who never understand ur love goes away 4rm ur life ,den its 4 gud coz dat person dnt deserve dat precious love, dnt ever hurt urslf 4 d 1 who even didnt tried to undrstnd u n ur love.....

Its always someone else who'l undrstnd dat luv nd give the best of wat u deserve..... u'l get never ending love from the one who appreciate love,juz dnt let dat 1(who came ltr)go 4rm life coz dat prsn was the one who's truly meant 4 u.

Dere's always smthng gud hiddden 4 u wen u losses smthng, u lose smthng coz dat thng is nt 4 u ... u deserve much more n btr from dat.


Every 1 didnt understnd wat luv actuly is.... the 1 who hurts u is d 1 who's afraid of love n didnt even appreciat's it....

always remember dere's smthng gud n big hidden for u by the god.